Re: [IP] Re: Aids & BILL GATES-R & D

Brian Carter...I agree with you 165% if that is possible.  This is my
sentiments EXACTLY!!!  No one goes out LOOKING for diabetes.  There are no
PRECAUTIONS to AVOID D. But there ARE for HIV.  Yes it is terrible but people
have been warned plenty about the dangers and how to avoid that disease.
Can't say the same thing about diabetes now can they??!!!!  And my then 5
year old son certainly had not done anything to DESERVE this disease, now did
he?!!!  He is now 9...

mom to Joshua