[IP] Re: Changing insulin when making site changes

Jeanne wrote:
<< We are using the
Disetronic tender.  Tried the Rapid, but my daughter complained of
discomfort, and sure enough within 24 hours she was bleeding at the site.
I've heard of other Disetronic users that use the Mini Med set and inserter.
We may try that - I always worry that I'm getting angle correct when I insert
the Tender.>>
Cory has been using the Sils from MM and has had absolutely no problems at