[IP] Re: Medicare and Supplies

Bob wrote:
<<However, Medicare will provide the MM 507c pump only - *NOT* the MM508.>>
Cory is covered under our private insurance and under medicaid due to his
parents' disabilities.  He is on the 508 - but it was a long wait!  Now it is
time to order supplies and the order was delayed over a week.  His caseworker
needed to do something so MM could process the order through Medi-Fax.  The
caseworker didn't know how to do this.  Friday, we got a call from MM that
the supplies were being shipped.   .....During the wait MM did send some free
samples!   They said they didn't want us to run out.  If more businesses were
this considerate the world would be a better place.