[IP] BILL GATES-R & D

Pumpers,
I want to compose a short yet informative letter to send to Bill Gates about
why he should give/challenge money for Diabetes Research.  He seems to be
all over AIDS research and I need to convince him that WE need help here
also.

How does this disease effect US in our daily lives?  What hardships does
this disease  bring to your life on a daily basis?
Anything will help...

I need some facts to put together...CAN ANYONE THINK OF ANYTHING I CAN USE?

Thanks,
Mel