Re: Over the line?...... (was Re: [IP] Anyone like to comment.(anda follow up))

I for one am glad he did.  Who, if not "us", is going to stick up for us?
Certainly not the media, nor the US government.  We are all entitled to our
opinions (and that of course includes you, Jim, and me).  And we are also
entitled to not act on others suggestions, and I am glad that you took
advantage of that right.

Regards,

Mike