Re: [IP] prefilled cartridges

In a message dated 1/26/01 9:30:29 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] prefilled cartridges
> anyone know when and if minimed is going to come out with prefilled
> cartridges (although god knows i have about 12 boxes of cartridges around

I don't know about MM but wanted to say that the extra cartridges I have not
used I will ship back to disetronic for credit.  They are unopened so it
shouldn't be a problem.....I assume MM will do the same when the time comes.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000