Re: [IP] Insulin delivery by mail

Check with your benefits coordinator at your/your husband's employer.  They
will tell you if you have this benefit available to you, and what pharmacy
you will need to use (Hopefully NOT Merck-Medco!!!)  If you don't have this
as an employee benefit, check with the various mail-order pharmacies, RX
America, Express Pharmacy Services, etc., and ask them about their
rates.  I don't know if you would be able to find this offer if it's not a
covered benefit through your employer.  We receive a two months supply for
one co-pay through my husband's employee benefits.  With other employers we
have received three for one, and with one all prescriptions through mail
order were free. (That was prior to diabetes, doggone it!)

Diane :-)