Re: [IP] Injuries healing?-Teresa

Sylvia wrote:

>Thomas Beatson...I take my hat off to you (if I had one anyway!!)  You are an
>amazing sounding person and just the type of person We (those living in the
>world of diabetes) need to be out there showing the world just how wonderful
>life could be lived even with this disease.  What an incredible role model!

Thank you Sylvia for your very kind words. However, when it comes to
injuries healing or not healing, that's a matter of genes, just like
developing Type 1 diabetes, is a matter of genes. I'm also quite sure that
having a positive attitude helps in some intangible way, but surely there
are many diabetics with very positive attitudes who just don't have the
right genes when it comes to healing of injuries and development of
Tom Beatson