Re: [IP] Reactions to the pump

This could be your calling, Susan.  I don't know what area of the country
you live in, but we have not faced much of what you are referring to here
in California.  Maybe we should emphasize to people that it is a privilege
to have the opportunity to wear a pump, but it should really be available
to any and every person with diabetes.  Every person with diabetes deserves
to have the best quality of life available.

Maybe you are on to something with initiating a support/education group in
your area!  Education IS the key to understanding.

Diane :-)