[IP] Not all Type 2s .....

Betsy wrote:
>>> My weight when I was diagnosed in March of 1998 on my birthday was 324
pounds. I am now down to 262.  <snip> Here I thought once I started losing I
would get back to normal and that is not happening to me. I also have severe
hypertension now. I think I just took offense to the comment even though it
was not directed to us on the board. I'm sorry. Just had to vent. Betsy >>>

I'm glad you spoke up, and I'm glad you are back to pumping! I think probably
some have tried to *brainwash* you into believing your weight had to do with
your dx. Those people probably do not have medical degrees. If they do, they
need to *refresh*.to up-to-date knowledge. All kinds of people have their OWN

I think the mistake in the original post was ALSO lumping ALL T-2s as one
example. T2s can be controlled by diet, oral meds, OR insulin. Usually it's a
progression. Even T1s are individuals and have diff. basals/carb-insulin
ratios. Hang in there Betsy, and keep pursuing the best care for YOU. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics