[IP] Different Basal Patterns for Weekends

I finally got up the courage to set up the Personal Pattern feature on my
MM508. I have been pumping since Oct. 18, 2000.
This is the coolest thing, because my basals during the work-week are way
different from my weekend basals. I can set up 3 different patterns, and just
switch from A to B, etc., depending on the day.
Do the other pumps have this flexible feature?