Re: [IP] You know when you need to get out more WHEN

Hi Sylvia,
Good to see you on the net, I am a pumper who has always had a bubble in the
cartridge and never thought about this being harmful.  I found on a visit to
my endo that this can be very detrimental to the delivery of the insulin as
wellas my health.  Would you please tell me how you prevent or get rid of the
bubble? I am not being a smart alec if I cannot get the prefilled cartridges
for the htron I would like very much to prevent the dreaded bubble. Please
explain the preventive procedure that is so easy for you and so elusive for
this poor old Welshman.
Don and Penguinie Pumper Penguin