Re: [IP] Itchy Skin

><< Old sites begin to itch > after a day or so. It's so bad tonight that
I want to claw my skin off. I > use IV Prep before insertion, alcohol to
clean the area when I take a site > out. For the itch I have used
Neosporin and Gold Bond Medicated Moisturizing > Body Lotion. They do not
seem to help. Can someone tell me what will? >>

Hi, I've had the itchy skin problem as well, I think it is more of a
reaction to the tape then anything else. I use hypo-allergenic tape which
helps quite a bit, I also use a Skin Gel Protective Dressing Wipe, its
put out by Hollister and works really well, when I am active the sweat
under the tape is the worst  but this seems to help quite a lot.