Re: [IP] mis typed?

 >Roxanne stated:
 >Let's brainstorm...how can we get the message out that 99.9% of us Type I's
 >do have this disease because of lack of exercise, couch-potato syndrome, and
 >obesity and that we have absolutely no control over the fact that we have
 >this disease.

I don't think we'll ever get this straight with the general public as long
as they use the same name for both diseases. I'd vote to take all of us
Type I's out of the Diabetes camp and call us something completely
different. So how about Hypoinsulinic? (Low insulin), Insulinpenuric? (lack
of insulin). Personally I'd shorten that last one to Insupenuria or