Re: [IP] Insulin delivery by mail

By mail, I order a 3 month supply (12 bottles of Humalog) for 1 copay ($15).
It comes in a Styrofoam container, with a few blue cold packs in it.  The
company guarantees shipment the day after the order.  I would think that the
3 month supply option is dependent on what insurance plan you have.  I was
skeptical the first time having insulin mailed to me, but (Knock on wood) I
have yet to have a problem and I have been using mail order for 2 years.  I
get all of my supplies by mail and love it.

Andy Johnson