[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #829

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for sharing taking the time to share your pump expeirence with me.
My educator gave me several videos about different pumps that I have to look
at to see which one may be most suitable.
I have heard that there is a gismo that get inserted into the body and it
automatically dispenses the amount whenever the body needs it..without
pumping.  have you heard about a thing like that?
Jeff, I appreciate it.
thanks  abdul