[IP] Insulin delivery by mail

From: Bonnie Richardson <email @ redacted> SNIP << I mean if
something is wrong before insulin gets to you, you will know it on first
use/by second use and can get your doc to write a RX at your drugstore  -
your insurance surely will go along with that.
Bonnie Richardson>>

How do they ship insulin?  Is it put into any type of special container to
keep it within certain temperature ranges?  I would love the convience of
having insulin shipped, but was afraid to risk it. Also, can you order a 3
month supply when having it shipped and thus lower your co-pay?  Our
prescriptions have a co-pay per prescription and I wonder if getting a 3
month supply would mean that I would only make one co-pay instead of making
one each month.
Looking for ways to stretch the buck,
Susan - GMa to Cory