I spent my three days with a sensor.  I was given a couple of neck bags to
use in the shower which worked very well.  I checked my BS prior to each
meal like usual and then checked two  hours after meals (unusual for me)
then again at bedtime. Also I was to check any other time that I felt I
needed to. Each BS, Food consumption and insulin bolus was entered by me in
to the sensor at the exact time it was done.  I will sit down with my endo
on Tuesday for the results. It is heavier than the pump and I did get
tangled.  but I was rudely awakened by the post meal BS. I now will watch
these BS as closely as the before meal numbers.  I wish I realized the
importance of these post numbers by my educator 4 years ago. She figured I
knew what I was doing because I am a nurse  HAHA!  We all know that
diabetes, intensive therapy and pump therapy are a whole new ballgame since
I went to school.  Live and learn.  I will post when I get the results!!!!!