Re: [IP] Pre-filled cartridges..

Some people with arthritis and/or carpel tunnel syndrome would really like
pre-filled. Just because WE have no trouble filling them doesn't mean others
would not. Another thing, IF I lose all my eyesight, the pre-filled carts
would be a no brainer for me.

Jenny Sutherland
  >>>I have been reading this thread about the pre-filled cartridges and have
  never responded but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one out there
  wondering what the big deal is about filling the cartridges??!!!<<<
  >>>So what is the big deal and why would
  someone want to add to their expense by ordering something pre-filled?

    Sorry, I just don't see it!!

  mom to Joshua<<<<<