Re: [IP] You know when you need to get out more WHEN

I have been reading this thread about the pre-filled cartridges and have
never responded but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one out there
wondering what the big deal is about filling the cartridges??!!!  It takes
two seconds to do and if done right should not have any bubbles at all.  We
never have in the almost year that Josh has been pumping.  Shoot I was on the
phone tonight getting a refill for insulin and filling his new cartridge all
at the same time...No big deal!!!  So what is the big deal and why would
someone want to add to their expense by ordering something pre-filled?

  Sorry, I just don't see it!!

mom to Joshua