Re: [IP] Itchy Skin

  I'm not sure if it will help but I consistantly use an antibiotic ointment
on every old site after removal on Joshua.  Before I started doing this he
started to get some really bad infections in the old site, even though I had
taken every precaution for doing the site.  Noe, with this antibiotic
ointment (over-the-counter stuff) not only had he NOT gotten anymore bad
sites but it almost appears that his old site heal faster with no redness at

  Just a thought.  I'm very careful because one of the old sites got so bad
it required anitbiotic meds for 10 days!

mom to Joshua