Re: [IP] CDC: Diabetes becoming epidemic : Rise in cases linked to increasing...

You make a good point about the stereotyping of Type 2s.  My fat obsessed
friend asked if my daughter developed her (type 1) diabetes from being a tiny
bit pudgy.  I view this question as a spillover from what little she has
picked up from the media on type2 and applying it to type 1.  Type 2s are
definitely picked on and blamed for their condition, type 1s are ignored and