Re: [IP] Continuous glucose sensor

I may have mentioned this in an earlier posting, but my daughter had her
continuous sensor put in today.  It is very similar to a pump; you end up
with 2 gadgets attached to your belly instead of one.  You keep records, and
wear it constantly for 3 days.  We want to see her bgs during the night.  The
swings will surprise us I am sure.  It is a good exercise to do.  New data.
Especially  if you are having problems you are trying to correct.