[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #827

In a message dated 1/26/01 3:23:39 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Re: Flossing, Dentists, etc........
So, I tend to
agree with my doc on dentists.  Don't like them, think
they're a rip off and always trying to line each
others pockets, but am still forced by necessity to
Jill >>
I have a recently diagnosed 12 year old daughter, who started the pump 3
months after  diagnosis.  We are trying to cope with a new diagnosis, new
technology and adolescence and I come on this site to learn from others so we
can deal  with all that's hit us in the last 6 months.
I am also a dentist and do not want to come here to read mean spirited
attacks.  You are welcome to your opinion but I hope you will keep in mind
that saying such things make it difficult for those being attacked to
continue to get help from this site.