Re: [IP] You know when you need to get out more WHEN

Hi,
Disetronic told me there are 2 ways to get the prefilled humalog cartridges.  One
is to contact Midwest IV, 800-233-4522 (I talked to Kim, who was very helpful).
You can also inquire whether your regular pharmacist can get them.  I was told to
ask for NDC 0002751659, Lilly prefilled product #VL7516.  (This is for D-Tron
cartridges.)
Because our pharmacist couldn't manage this, we went through Midwest IV, which
got an Rx from the endo by fax & had a supply of cartridges to us within 3 days,
billing our ins and our credit card for the co-pay.
Our Disetronic rep told us today that the cartridges will be available from the
company in the future.
I can't wait to use them, no more bubbles and tired fingers! Good luck!
Michele, mom to Isabel (age 11, dx 7/91 & pumping 1 month) & Sam (age 10).