RE: [IP] convince me

Hi Michelle, find yourself a pump rep and ask to try one for a week or so
with saline. Another thing to do is to find a good support group and attend
the meetings. Another way is to get the rep you contact with to introduce
you to a current pumper. What ever you do you will be better off and feel
better in the short and long run.
As far as dating goes I can't help much other than to say I was married 2
years ago in Feb. At the time I met my future wife I was on MDI's but I
can't think of any thing about the pump that would cause any concerns,
that's my opinion after pumping for over 1 year.
You can disconnect any time you need to or want to if it might cause an
uncomfortable situation so go for it.