Re: [IP] Re: Low blood sugar and ketones

    I posted the question on ketone & low BS, as i believe the same thing
happened to me in 1979. I was 38 at the time & my Doctor called it starvation
acidosis with a very low BS. The problem was that one Doctor gave me more
insulin[Big mistake] while my BS was getting lower. I was rushed to the
hospitol & put on IV's by another Doctor who realized the problem.
      It took about 2 wks to be back to normal & I never hade a problem with
this again.I'm still not sure why this happened, but know that DKA  only
occurs with high BS.