[IP] Continuous glucose sensor

Hi All!
	It has been a while since I have posted anything, as things have been
going pretty smoothly.  I read a lot... but now I have a question... How
many of you have tried the continuous glucose sensor?  Caitlyn has been
made a candidate for it, and will spend three days on it sometime within
the month.
	Also, the doctor tried to describe it to her, but I would like a
description from someone that has actually used it?  Thank you in
advance for any informationa and advice you can provide!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 mo, less than a month from 6 Y.O>. and
pumping happily for just over 6 months!

Its like being ob the pump. you cannot disconnect it you bayhe and showwer
with it in a watertight pouch. it was not anything more than being
connected to the pump. you have to enter some manually obtained sugars.
which in my case were perectly on target with the cgms target sugars.  you
keep a journal of your feeling while on the pump like felt low now with the
time. it was a great aid in checking my settings for basels and bolus
doses. i didn't have to pay for it but it returned a lot of useful data
like i was going below 40 while sleeping i had not started to compensate
for my dawn phenomenon until too late in the morning. minimed made it
possible for me to have this as a gift to our local pump club, we drew lots
to go on it.spot