Re: [IP] CDC: Diabetes becoming epidemic : Rise in cases linked to increasing...

I also find it very insulting that news professionals refuse to distinguish
the difference between the two very different forms of our disease.

We are kinda' outnumbered about 16 to 1...16 Type II's for each of us Type

Let's brainstorm...how can we get the message out that 99.9% of us Type I's
do have this disease because of lack of exercise, couch-potato syndrome, and
obesity and that we have absolutely no control over the fact that we have
this disease.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.

In a message dated 1/26/2001 12:01:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted