[IP] Re: Flossing, Dentists, etc.......

My dentist pulled my wisdom teeth himself. The only time I've
ever been referred out is for braces when I was a teen. Haven't
experienced crowns, root canals, dentures and the like yet.

My father-in-law's dentist did his root canals himself.

I wonder if this is a YMMV thing too?

little guy due 3/10/01