[IP] Re: b/g spikes

I've read that any time the bg is over 150, sugar will start
attaching to the red blood cell. (Nothing was said about length
of time it was over 150 though.) Once it is on there, it's there
to stay until that red blood cell dies off (~120 days.)

Notha said:
I have heard that if your b/g is high, but does not remain there
for at least 24 hours, it would not affect your A1C. Does anyone
know if this is true. Or how long a period are you calling a

little guy due 3/10/01