[IP] medical ID

I got a great ID necklace for about twenty buck from this company:

It's just stainless steel and nothing fancy, but quite presentable.
They did a very nice job engraving the back of my tag with "Type 1
Diabetic   I am using an insulin infusion pump with U-100 Regular
Insulin [doctor's name and phone number]" ----probably more than anyone
would want to know, but, hey!  It all fit, so why not?

The only "drawback" was the smart aleck 21 year old son remarking on the
return address ("Hollywood Collar Company") --- something to the effect
that he could have had the same info put on a bone shaped pet tag at
Walmart for a lot less.  I love my boy.....I really do!