Re: [IP] ID for Insulin Pump

I had to respond to this thread concerning ID for pumps.  From the very
beginning with my son's pump (he is 9 and in the third grade)  Josh wears the
waist pouches which is a soft material on an elastics strap worn around the
waist.  I got a small bottle of liquid embroidery sold at most stores in Arts
& Crafts or fabric sections.  I wrote on the outside of the pouch INSULIN
PUMP - HUMALOG.  This is washable, does NOT come off and is ALWAYS there so
if I'm not there someone will see it.  Plus Josh ALWAYS has his ID bracelet
on with the diabetes alert.

mom to Joshua