Re: [IP] CDC: Diabetes becoming epidemic : Rise in cases linked to increasing...

This was an interesting article, but here again, the term "diabetes" is used
throughout.  From what was said in the article, they are not talking about
Type 1 diabetes, but rather Type 2.  I find it insulting when printed
articles do not identify which type of diabetes they are talking about.  Most
of the time people are referring to Type 2, but don't specify this; as if
Type 1 diabetes doesn't exist.  I don't care that many more people have Type
2, there are two kinds of illnesses, with very different medical stories
behind each one.  Type 1 diabetes needs to be recognized much more than it is.