[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #826

In a message dated 1/26/01 8:34:46 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ?  Anybody ever
> consider carrying a loaded insulin pen instead of pepper spray?  Would it
> kill someone?  Could it cause enough trouble for someone or some animal
> quickly enough to work as a defence of any kind?

I don't think it would take effect quickly enough to save you, too much
insulin in a healthy person could kill them.  Who was it?, some guy in new
england was tried for attempted murder because his wife was in a coma from
being given insulin injections (she wasn't a diabetic).

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000