[IP] Insertion device for Tender/Silouette

I am starting to explore infusion sites in more out of the way
and awkward to get to places!

I use Tender/Silouettes and was rather hoping that the Sof-
Serter could have been helpful in these circumstances but
after checking it out on the MiniMed web site it seems that it
doesn't insert these.

I read a while back that there was a device called Quick-Serter
beinging developped for Tender/Silouettes. Does anyone know
if and where this is available or if there is an Insertion device
for Tender/Silouettes?

Best wishes,
Frere Roy