[IP] nick trubov ccpt

Anyway, since we are on the subject, alkaline, Ag (silver)
Hg (mercury) and Li (lithium) cells don't really need to be
refrigerated unless you don't like the taste of them at room
temperature. If they ARE refrigerated and then brought out
into a humid atmosphere moisture will condense on them and
that MAY cause problems. So do whatever you want. Now you

Gee, I don't remember what else I was going to say, so I am
going to bed.

coneheads like them cold but not frozen. they are french dlicacies spot