[IP] Injuries healing?

Hi!     I know that external wounds heal slower with diabetics, but was
wondering about broken bones??  Does diabetes affect healing time with
bones? Does anyone know, or have experience with this?  My son broke his
collar bone about 2 weeks ago snow boarding, and is still extremely
miserable!  I would have thought that by now he would be feeling some
relief. I also worry about all the Loratab he is having to take, since it
is a narcotic & is very addictive! I just don't think he is healing
properly. I am going to call the doctor in the morning,  but thought I
would run it by you guys first.

(Mom to Justin, now pumping!! yahoo!)