Re: [IP] Low blood sugars & Ketones ??

In my early days of MDI. I was told that one way I could tell if I'd had a low
in the middle of the pre-dawn hours, I was to check the urine. Apparently a
neg. reading for glucose, but moderate to high Ketones was the clue.

It may be that we can put out 'tones in low BG as the muscle builders always
tried to get into a state of ketosis to dump fat. I remember seeing in "Muscle
and Fitness" a One Touch and a vial of insulin, with a lesson on how this is

No I did NOT subscribe to that mag.

Jenny Sutherland

      I know Ketones is associated with High blood sugar,but is there any
  possibility to have ketones with a low blood sugar??