Re: [IP] Continuous glucose sensor

My daughter is going on MMs continuous glucose monitor tomorrow.  She had one
put in on Tuesday, but it came out 3 hours later after a basketball practice.
 They didn't put any sticky stuff any where on the skin and the adhesive just
peeled right off.  So.... we are going back for a second try.  It doesn't
seem like a big deal for a 14 year old to deal with.  We are doing it because
we want to see her bgs during the night after a hard basketball practice.  We
are having scary middle of the night lows; even on the pump.  She doesn't
wake up until she is already down to 30.  Everyone tells us that it is always
a surprize to see how bgs fluctuate much more than what is picked up by
periodic testing.