[IP] pre-filled humalog cartridges

I got the pre-filled cartidges thru Disetronic who gets them filled by a
company called Rx Express, a division of Midwest IV & Home Care. Disetronic #
on the packing list is 763-795-5200. (I don't have the 800 # here)

Rx Express is charging me $15 for the 10 cartridges I have. I paid $15 for
two bottles of Humalog that got me 6 cartridges. So, I'm thrilled! (We have
TRIGON Blue Cross/Blue Shield - 80/20)

Not sure why I'm getting them before you all heard about it?! I called and
pestered them a few times for this and the ULTRA-FLEX tubing. (march) Then, I
got a brochure from D saying they are ready to do this once I fill out all
the paper work, get the doctor to fill out HIS paperwork...and 3 weeks later
I get them!

Hope this helps ya!

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5.99