[IP] Continuous glucose sensor

Hi All!
	It has been a while since I have posted anything, as things have been
going pretty smoothly.  I read a lot... but now I have a question... How
many of you have tried the continuous glucose sensor?  Caitlyn has been
made a candidate for it, and will spend three days on it sometime within
the month.
	Also, the doctor tried to describe it to her, but I would like a
description from someone that has actually used it?  Thank you in
advance for any informationa and advice you can provide!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 mo, less than a month from 6 Y.O>. and
pumping happily for just over 6 months!