Re: [IP] insulin as self-defence weapon?

Considering that Humalog starts working in 5 minutes and peaks in about an
hour (more or less), I doubt that this would be a reliable form of self
defense.  Of course, the stab of the needle into the skin of an attacker
will hurt, but that might only make him or her a little angrier.  I doubt
that the needle would penetrate a bulls skin/hide.

I would stay away from the bovines if I were you.  8)