Re: [IP] insulin as self-defence weapon?

Since humalog takes about 15 minutes to work, it could probably
kill someone.....  after they've killed you though.

And a bull.....  how high a dose would that require?

The needle itself might cause enough momentary distraction, at
least with a human, to get away, but unless you hit the bull in the
eye, it probably wouldn't phase him at all.....  and his hide would
probably just break the needle off anyway.  :-)

I would think it wouldn't be a very good defense.