[IP] 1st day on pump!

To all potential pumpers -
    I just finished my 1st day education and am actively pumping with a MM
508 and Sof-Set QR infusion sets.  This is wonderful.  By now I would have
taken 2 more injections than I have on the pump.  And inserting the set DID
NOT hurt in the least!  I got more of a sting checking my BG later!  I am so
looking forward to getting the peaks and valleys smoothed out.  And what a
switch - they served lunch at the education.  21 years ago, when I was
diagnosed - I never would have have pizza and a cookie for lunch (as well as
a salad and some other healthy stuff) - but geez - pizza and a cookie.  Hey,
just heard a click.  That means I just had another injection without taking a

Andy and Maxwell pumping since noon 1/25!