Re: [IP] Re: cook book

I'd just like to report that many, if not all, of the recipes in this book
were direct rip offs of recipes in the book my endocrinologist just wrote
for Hungry Minds (was IDG) books, "Diabetes Cookbook for Dummies".  He and
his co-authors--a dietician and a chef--worked very hard at obtaining these
recipes from chefs across the country, breaking down the nutritional
information, and making sure they were written in such a way that people
could make them in their home kitchens.

Here's a link to the book

I think it was completely unethical for SmithKline Beecham to steal these
recipes and I urge you not to obtain their rip-off version, but instead to
buy the real item.