Re: [IP]Waist Belt From MiniMed

I wear my waist belt continually. For wearing at night in bed I adjust it so
it is looser and will move easily around my waist. I almost always wear it
on my right side, right above my hip bone. And I usually sleep on my right
side and it doesn't bother me. Then in the morning I tighten it up so it
stays in place. Tubing always stays in my underpants. I just recently
changed my insertion site to midriff area instead of stomach and thought
waist belt would rub it too much so tried leather case and clip, but it was
too much of a hassle and went back to waist pouch after a few hours. And I
put the little 1/3 piece of fabric softener in it also.