Re: [IP] Dental fear was: More Flossing For Diabetics

I have a wonderful dentist who is compassionate and very educated about the
special needs of diabetic patients.  Her name is Dr. Anne Filler (no kidding)
in Windham NH.  I too had a bad experience with my prior longtime/childhood
dentists office; the hygienist accused me of lying to her when I stated -
truthfully - that I was flossing 2x daily and using Listerine morning, noon
and night.  When I told her I was diabetic she said it had "no impact" on my
dental health.  Thankfully, my present dentist is allowing me to retain my 2
wisdom teeth as long as they're xrayed annually & don't bother me...great,
considering 2 other dentists wanted to operate immediately! Everyone I know
that's had the operation has become infected afterwards, something I wish to
avoid.  Anyone have experiences with wisdom teeth?