Re: [IP] You know when you need to get out more WHEN

Hi Robin,
Where do you live how did you get the prefilled cartridges?  Where did you
order them from?  I can't get them from the disetronic net ordering place and
have been told that they will not be available until summer in the USA.
Please tell me where you got them I need them so badly!!!
Don and Penguinie Diabetic Penguin (Pumper Penguin)