Re: [IP] teen control problems

In a message dated 25-Jan-01 12:48:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know YMMV, but I don't know if this is just a
 teenage thing, and as we keep working at it, the
 roller coaster will even out, or do some people
 just have more BG fluctuations than others? >>

   I have two of these kids , at the time of this letter (with my fingers
crossed) my 13 year old sons bgs are actually good. My 15 year old daughter
is like your son however, bgs all over , never the same day twice, plus a
female system thats not on a schedule yet.
  Just hang in there. Its gotta get better someday. No advice but if you get
some , pass it on
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers